Sunday, February 20, 2011

a day after a day

Get some pics captured before Rufus went off to Aussie again :)
Here is the Sentosa Villa. It's really a nice place to relax cuz it's real peaceful there and i never know there is such place in Taiping until Rufus brought us there.
I'm lovin' that place so much!
Mei Yen was suggesting to plan out one gathering to overnight there cuz the place real nice that's full with greens :)
It's like you were located in a jungle. lol

That's me and him.

Mei Yen and Rufus :)

Us.
[since so long time we never take any pics together already]

And finally that's me :)
[This pic was took unintendtionally by Mei Yen. We were laughing cuz of her hands too short to snap pics of us]

Well, kinda had fun last night although it's really quite bored [oppsiee] lol
And i'm dead tired now cuz i'm insufficient of sleep :(
I need more sleep[s]!!!!
But my assignments are chasing me out :(
So, my dear assignments i will entertain you later, okie dokie? lol

pls: be mine and i'm yours. xoxo