Thursday, August 11, 2011

sky blue !!

i had been dumping my blog for decades already i suppose. lol.
i don't know what to write actually as everytime i clicked on the 'new post' and i was stunned and my hands were numb.

Well, i guess this will be another random post which is so called everything is in, 'rojak' !! ahahaha.

For all the months passed, everything seemed to be ups and downs.
Seriously, i never really taken any fresh air in facts i'm suffocating for air.
Bad things seem just didn't want to stop hunting me. or i should say they keep following me no matter where i go. what can i do actually? hmmm.. i have no idea.

Yesterday morning i went to jog by myself.
WOW ~ i should be shouting it out.
I enjoyed the breeze of cold air blowing toward me when i was moving forwardly.
It's super awesome.
I can actually rest my mind and my soul as well.
I thought alot while busying moving my legs.
I learnt how to calm down myself and changed my perspective in viewing the matters around me.
I was convincing myself not to be too stubborn or thinking narrowly as everything is gonna be alright if i keep myself positively.

Usually people will be saying take a deep breath and relax yourself so that you can walk a longer journey.
Now finally i understand.

It's a new life starting, perhaps? :)

pls: let go. don't have to be so stubborn :)