Friday, December 30, 2011

we live :)

Okay. Obviously i had abandoned my deary blog for a semester ! ahahahahaha.
Again. I'm in a semester break (:
Sounds great, isn't it?

Well, today is 30th December 2011 and tomorrow will be 31st December 2011 and the day after tomorrow will be 1st January 2012 !

The conclusion for 2011 is really tough and hectic year for me.
I had gone through a lot in this year.

I started my uni life early of this year and i had tasted it partially i suppose
and it tastes.. euwww !! ( prolly because of assignments :/ )
I got to know a lot of new friends especially they are from different races and cultures which made me feel really awesome !
I lost a person that i loved the most in this world and i'm still missing her deeply no matter when and where i am.
She was the greatest and most awesome person i had in my entirely life. She gave birth and raised me up this big.
I really appreciate for what she had did for me.
Mom, i just wanna tell you i love you and i miss you very much !


I have some simple wishes for this new year !
All i want is just to have a happier life. With no pain and suffering.
I want everybody to be happyyy and so i ammm :)

pls: a better year. a better life. and a better aemy ;)