Thursday, July 26, 2012

Pre-22

Many people would say, this kinda of rock song will not be my cup of tea. If you were one of them then you are wrong. This is because i really like this song very much since ever the first time i heard it. I don't know why but i just like it, love it. 
I remember there was one person who said the same thing to me when i asked him what's this song? And he answered, 'Dear God.' and then he added on, don't be silly, it's a rock song and girl like you won't like it. HAHAHAHAHA. 
Just wanna declare myself, i'm a girl who you can't predict on as i'm mysterious like a magic man. :p

'How i miss someone to hold when hope begins to fade...'

And i'm turning 22 soon, like very soon, in a few more hours.
All i hope is a better 22 ahead this year!

Imma reborn-ed again! Once again! 
Cheers!


Pls: Thanks mommy, for bringing me to this world. I love you, mommy! xoxo~