Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Still RIP, Mommy!

It's been a year. Time flied, seriously! Like it was just a blink of eyes...
But i still remember every single scenes that happened this day. It was just like happened yesterday. I couldn't believe it already been a year until i saw on the calender.

21st August 2011/ 22nd August 2011, were the toughest days i ever had in my entirely life. I will never forget what happened in this day cuz it was the day i lost the person i loved the most in this entire whole planet. It's still very fresh on my mind. I remember everything and my heart is so heavy and hard on the moment cuz i just can't help myself with anything. I don't know. I really don't have any ideas. I don't know how long it gonna takes for me to let go but i know i have to be tough. I can never break down cuz i didn't want to disappoint anybody especially her. I will just keep telling myself, everything is gonna be alright and i'm gonna be alright. I will be alright!

Mom, thanks for everything you had done in my life. Without you, i will be still be that girl who don't know anything about life and live just in her own world and pretended like a princess like nobody's business. I'm just so grateful for your presence! I know i can't have you back in my life anymore but i know you will always be with me, always be, I know it. I promise i will be good. I will make you proud.
Mom, I love you! :')

Pls: Mommy, 1st anniversary! xoxo