Friday, March 11, 2011

I know it's crazy but hahahahahaaaaaa

Guess what?
We played 'masak masak' yesterday :)
I know my cooking skill sucks but i got a professional chef in the house and that's my roomate, Yuh Fen :)
So, i just be the good assistant.

Me. Baluting the 'Wan Tan'
*serious face wey
xD

That's the outcome :)
** I was fooling around actually. I made alot of weird and funny shape of 'Wan Tan'.
lol.

That's the dishes for our dinner :)
It's yummy yummy!

Well, we had alot of fun when cooking that time. I was trying to make fun by wrapping alot of funny shape of 'wan tan' and is especially for Sham but is very bad luck cuz after we dumped all the 'wan tan' into the soup and all the shape also lari ade :((
But, nevermind cuz it's still tasted delicious! lol.

Finally, that's me :)
*fooling around when making the 'wan tan'.