Saturday, March 19, 2011

we belong together :)

These are my dearly housemates :)
**Purposely updated for you, sei fish!
Don't say i don't miss you cuz i miss you like hell :P
lol.

Kayethre :)
*we took outside the restaurant of BBQ [don't know what's the actual name]
cute, right the dinasour? :)

This is Yuh Fen, my roommate.
She is a funny girl. very sampat wan.
I think if you can mingle with her very well cuz she is real sampat po. lol

Them

Me and them :)
*opposite the gurney drive.

We were hesitating to take pic with this 'statue' cuz we are scared :S
but at last i took with Yuh Fen.

This is Chui Ling. another housemate.

This is Sham.
She is a nice coursemate and housemate :)
She's also very sampat but very funny just like you. lol
So, i guess it would be nice if we hang out altogether.
So, come Penang soon ya.

;)

Finally that's me :)
*pls: That's Yuh Fen finger. hahahahahahaha

Sei fish, don't get too touch until cry yaaaaa. lol.
And buy me more gummies and lolis ya.
muacks ;)

Pls: ditching the past for a better future. bless me :)