Monday, April 4, 2011

is our day

Sei fish came back Penang with me last week.
Then, we planned for one day tour around Penang.
It's quite tiring but it's NICE :)
So, before i hang out with her, i tried to finish up my assignments as much as possible but lucky and smart of me, i managed to finish some of it so i can really play hard for few days but now i got to go back for entertaining my dearly assignments again :((

But nvm. I'd really enjoyed this few days :)
So, one day tour around Penang looks nice for us.
Lazy want to write la. So, just look at some of the pics taken by me :)


Gurney :)

Big Apple Donuts.
[credit to sei fish, next time don't so greedy buy too much and ended up can't finish and dump them, okie dokie?] ahahahahaha

Us again :)
*Gurney Drive*

Align Center
Finally, is me :)
*i know the photo quality is very low but choiceless. Just bear with it, k?*
Imagine my nice face in the pic :)

I know it's very little pics but i'm lazy to transfer from my phone.
*sorry*


Pls: sei fish, we plan for another nice trip k?