Friday, April 22, 2011

doomy dayyy

I don't know what to write as there are too much of things inside my bloody head.
But seriously time passed very so super fast.
It's Friday already!
I'm so super duper damn lazy actually!
But i just have to rush up the assignment and study for exam and then this semester is officially blow off :)))
and i can lepak with my sei fish after i go back to Taiping :)
*thumbs up*
I miss you sei fish!
I got so much things to throw onto you :(
I want holiday!
Aaaaarrrggghhhh~~


and i painted my nails into pinko pinky
* first time painted myself with this color. i feel weird but friends said is nice. and credits to sham for the nail polish. muacks ♥*

Pls: Every relationship goes through stages. Where and how each stage develops is ultimately up to each person. While we always hope for the best, we often can't avoid the inevitable.
The past is still hunting me down. I know i'm being selfish but i just don't know what's the best.