Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Blacky day!

Arrrr..!!
Suddenly just feel like blogging but don't know what to write actually.
Yesterday was a poster exhibition :)
Haven't been ruin with this poster for months but at last I done it.
*cheer for me pls :)
ahahahahaha.

That's sham and my poster :)

My organisational life.
I talked something about air stewardess.
It's my dream since i was small.

Nice? ;)

That's us.
My batch's girls :)
*I have no idea why i laughed like this but pls don't laugh at me :(
girls ❤
*xoxo*

This is the ever last presentation for this sem, which is means NO MORE PRESENTATION!!!
Wow, cheer for me :)
But now, i'm ruin with the written assignment :(
I have no idea how am going to start doing that assignment cuz i'm lost :'(
Who wanna to help me?
GOD, pls help me !!!

I know i'm being so fussy now but just shut up and read, kay?
I just feel like wanna to shout out loudddd!!

~Argggghhhhhhhh~

I know physically i can't shout like this but mentally i do (:
ahahahaha.


Pls: I wanna stay peacefully, can i? :(