Wednesday, May 16, 2012

A small promise

I went for a photo shooting past few days and it was so damn freaking tired. I'm actually wondering how other people can actually stand with the modeling job and the thick makeup on their faces and the thick and heavy lashes lying on the eye lids. As you know, i'm that kinda of person who don't like to makeup easily and moreover bathing the face with so thick of foundation and powder!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
But when i looked back at the pics, it's more than anything! It's worth to stand under the hot sun and sweating like hell and putting on the thick makeup and smiling and posing myself like nobody's business. I really like the feeling of this pic. It is likes the sunshine that brighten up me, myself and myself :p
That's why i named the album in my Facebook as 'A better life; A better Aemy'

I hope everything is going to be alright and i want everything to be alright!
I have a small deal with myself.
I hope i can make it and reborn myself into a branded new leaf before i get back to Malaysia once again!

Pls: I am who i am and i know everything is going to be alright! Cheers aemybeheiyping!