Saturday, May 26, 2012

the ever last shot :)

Darling, don't be afraid cuz i have loved you a thousand year !
Currently, I'm so in love with this song. I don't know why :/

Hmmm, i don't know what's with my feeling, my thoughts and everything.
Everything just seems to cramp up together.
All i know is i feel reluctant to leave Malaysia for a month! 
YEAY! A month!
I'm gonna miss mommy for sure cuz i don't get to visit her as often as i want it to be :'(
This is the ever first time for me to travel so far away out from Malaysia.
But i know it's gonna be a good starting point for me to get a new life and everything new. 
I promise myself to be strong no matter what happened.
I promise myself to be a better one and live a better life as i had enough with all those past memories.
I promise i'm gonna turn into a new leaf since ever i step back to the border of Malaysia.
I promise i will let the past be the past.
I promise myself won't ever be too stubborn over anything as i can't get everything control at the same time.
I promise i will love myself more than anything. I know it sounds selfish but it's a way of self protection.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. 
So many promises for myself in a month!
I hope i could make it and live a better and better life.
I know mommy wishes to see this.

Mommy, I'm still missing you dearly! :')


I promise i will smile and keep smiling no matter what :'D

Pls: It takes courage and tear to grow up and become who you are; It takes time and forgiveness to mend a broken heart; It takes a thousand year for people to realize who you are. Don't try to please others but just have fun and play your part.. HARD! :p