Friday, June 1, 2012

is a life i'm looking for


Guess what? I'm in Australia now!!
Yayyyy! Australia is just a nice country to be stayed.
I just love the weather here compared back in Malaysia which suck and hot like hell!
*pls: As you know i'm a candle princess :p*
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Its been few days i were here, i walked around in the city and i get to find out that this world is really big and there are really million billion trillion of peoples in this freaky round little earth!
Finally, i'm sort of like awaken that we shouldn't let anyone ruin your life just like nobody's business. 
We should keep moving on even though you knew the road you had chosen is just a little bit rough but we just  have to keep moving on and moving on!
This is life!
We can't help or decide what is going to happen the next moment but at least you can decide and choose the pathway you wish to go.

I just hope i will be a better one after all.
:)

 I wish i could overcome every upcoming fears in the future without any hesitation. 

Pls: I wish i could find the real of me, myself and my soul as soon as possible ;p