Sunday, June 24, 2012

Beautiful Rainbow After So Lonnggg

Hmmm... Flied to Melbourne for couple of days and i really enjoyed over there and and i love the city so much!!
It's really a very happening and nice city i ever saw in my past 21 years.
and so, what actually inspired me during the trip were some so called 'LESSON OF LIFE'.
Before this, i kept thinking that we as a human, 
we grow up,
we study, 
we find a partner,
we get married,
we have kids, 
we aging,
and we die.
HAHAHAHAHAHA. *i know i'm being stupid now*
I guess everyone will be thinking the same like i did but after this trip, i feel like we as a human should make our life more challenging, more colorful, more adventurous and many more instead of just keep going dully!
And the most important is we have to live dignity-ly and happily!

I guess i'm reaching my goals as i had promised myself. 
Is a good sign, isn't it?

 The most recent me. Taken at Albert Park in Melbourne, Australia.

Had a great time catching with Uncle Mal and Aunt Serene. They are really nice people and lovely too :)

I guess that's all for everything now. Nothing much to be updated already. See ya, Melbourne! I will definitely come back to visit you again!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

pls: Tough time do go away but tough people don't cuz they will keep fighting until the very last sec! :p