Thursday, January 20, 2011

call me the queen :)

Well, it's the last 2nd day :(
Time just flies so fast!
Okie.
I'm tired of packing today so just summarize everything for today ;)

It's a pencil case from Niki. Lovely pink

She sewed my name on it! How lovely she is! I feel so touching for what she did for me although the sewing is abit weird. lol

And i got a bag from Folin too ;)

Well, i feel so nice to have them in my life!
Although we argued or having different opinions sometime but they are still a nice friend of mine!
Thank you very much for doing so much things for me.
I really do appreciate that ;)

Niki

Folin

**I miss the days when i was working with you two.
**I will never forget how we play, how we fool around and how we joke stupidly! lol
xoxo

Okie.
Back to my packings!
I guess i'm half done :)
*To do list*
  • Accommodation [settling by this Friday]
  • Buy formal wears checked
  • Pack belongings
  • Buy snacks and titbits
  • Lepak with friends till the max before leaving? lol
  • Clean up my table
  • Watch all the movies that i had left behind for few months ago? lol
  • Wash car checked
Okie. I'm gotta off to bed now as i'm dying for packing so much today!
[anyway, i don't really pack that much laaa.. just that i over-said it] LOL
xoxo.
nights :)