Tuesday, January 18, 2011

stepping out

Hmm.. What should i write for today?
Should be my last 3rd day in Taiping i guess :(
[i hope i'm tough enough to accept the changes starts from now] ;)
Okie!
I went to buy one set of formal wears today and i think it's nice ;) lol

After all, i went to lepak with Niki until dinner time.
Well, i don't know! I feel so free when lepak-ing there just now as my mind was like temporarily 'out of service' that i never think of anything that i have to deal with!
Wow~ is awesome!
But now my brain seems like back to service! =="
And for the very one thing i want to say is... until this moments my bag is still filled nothing but AIR only! wth?!!

Arghhh.. I'm going to faint of thinking what to pack there!
[i know i'm fussy enough now] lol

Well, view back my to do list!
*To do list*
  • Accommodation [settling by this Friday]
  • Buy formal wears checked
  • Pack belongings
  • Buy snacks and titbits
  • Lepak with friends till the max before leaving? lol
  • Clean up my table
  • Watch all the movies that i had left behind for few months ago? lol
  • Wash car
So, i guess i should my butt and start packing my stuffs already if not mommy is going to screw me up already. lol
xoxo.
chaoz~