Sunday, January 30, 2011

new leaf

I'm home sweet home since friday :)
But i'm just too lazy update my bloggie until my sei fish, Geraldine Carmen keep complaining why haven't update the life i had in penang in the past few days! lol
Nah, sei fish these are some of the pics i purposely took for you :)

This is the view nearby my campus as the beach is just beside my campus :)
[It's very windy at that time!]

There is a hut and everyday there will be a gang of 'ahpek' sitting there and some even sleeping there exist that's their home sweet home. lol





That's the view from my house's balcony :)


That's the swimming pool ;)

Tv ;) but it's the lousy wan! No pic but got sound comes out. lol

Living room :)


My bedroom ;)
i know it's pretty small :(

My room is full of snoopy's stuffy actually! I guess the previous house renter is a snoopy freak!
Look at the wardrobe was sticked with all the snoopy's stickers and the dustbin also snoopy wan!

Even the clock also snoopy! sigh.

And lastly that's me ;)

Well, hopefully everything goes well there!
Is a branded new chapter of my life.
New life in Penang :)

pls: every pics are being captured by W705! I know it's sucks but choiceless. lol