Monday, January 17, 2011

what-a-new-life-starting?

Just get informed that my class starts at the 24th Jan 2011! Yeah, you didn't read it wrongly is 24th JAN! Hell ya..It's only one week before my first semester to start! And I still haven't ready for any changes in my current life but yet i have to accept the fact that i'm going to leave Taiping to Penang after few days time. What a saddening news :(

I'mma taking BA(hons) Business Management which is under one of the UK universities, University of Sunderland. It's a 3years' course!

wtf?! The bag is still empty??!! :(
[as i don't know what to pack and where to start]

*Can i move my whole wardrobe there?
How i wish i could do so! But unfortunately i don't and i can't!


Okie.
aemybeheiyping, pls stop dreaming and fussing there!
Move your butt out of the chair and lappy and start packing your stuffs!

*To do list*
  • Accommodation [settling by this Friday]
  • Buy formal wears
  • Pack belongings
  • Buy snacks and titbits
  • Lepak with friends till the max before leaving? lol
  • Clean up my table
  • Watch all the movies that i had left behind for few months ago? lol
Wauuuu.. i'm just a little bit Zzz when i think of the life after this week! Arghhh...!!


pls: Arghhhh.. my mentally is not well-prepared yet! whatodo? :(((