Sunday, January 30, 2011

tell me if you love me ♥

Guess what? The bag that Folin presented me the other day had teared off already and i just used it for A WEEK only! wtf.
Seriously, i don't realize it until i went to Niki's place and she told me the bag is teared off already :(
[and seriously i just started falling in love with the bag yet it spoiled already] aiks.

Look at the tearing part! :(


But after all, i got a new bag from my sei fish, Geraldine Carmen!
She knows i love this handbag alot so she presented me as a present for a new life in Penang ;)
How lovely she is! Love you so much ya sei fish! muacks

She asked me use it 'si man ti'! lol.
If not this bag will have the same tragedy happens too!
And she said i torture my bag alot by stucking alot of 'sampah' inside it and if it's spoils again then she will buy me a luggage bag instead of a handbag already!
This sei fish mmg celaka betol laaaa! :P
But, i still love her alot :)

pls: I'm so in love with water tumble bag now!