Thursday, May 5, 2011

I want to be loved

What a damn week for me?!
Seriously, it freaks me out la weyyyy...!!
So many things came to me in the same week.
First wan, i'm so f**king sick!
Second wan, i received calls from mom that grandpa passed away last night and i have to rush back to Taiping which i didn't plan to go back earlier cuz i thought of staying back to study for my damn account paper!
Third wan, i had prepared myself to go after class today ended up i got informed that i have to stay back cuz i have to attend the stupid meeting tmr and sat and i had been calling my mom since last night about going back and not going back. She also kinda freaked up by me actually. Sorry mom :(
Fourth wan, my damn account paper is shifted earlier which will drop on the 10th of may instead of 12th may! This is really very f**ked up laaaaaaa!
Fifth wan, I bought the ticket to go back Taiping on sat noon ended up mom was calling me during the class just now and telling me that dad is fetching me and bro on sat! Arggghh~ why just can't you tell me earlier!?
Sixth wan, maybe be there will be no MPW paper to subtitute my 3months' summer break. It's actually a good news but i had already mentally set that i'm going to clear the papers in this sem break ended up....
and the most 'best part' is that i still have to pay for the rental if i wasn't staying during the sem break and also the streamyx bills! *wtf*

Seriously la, there are alot in my mind now! I'm tired! Can anyone just lend me a shoulder to lay on for awhile? I'm craving for it :(
Grandpa passed away is such a shock for me actually cuz i called mom yesterday and asking about grandpa and she was telling me he had already discharged from the ward and backed home already but until night mom called me and telling me that grandpa couldn't awake from sleep already and he is death :'(
Wauuu~ It is really a damn f**king hectic week for me!
What's happen to my life actually?
I'm just an ordinary girl that craving for a simplest life ever :(
Why is it so hard?!!

But luckily i got them :)
lim fen fen and miss sham sham are there for me.
We went for a movie just now to release my tension.
THOR!
Wow, it so freaking nice! I likey :)

I hope everything is gonna be alright! The bads wan stop hunting for me pls.
:(


I want to smile and laugh out as loud as i do. :(

pls: stay closer so that i can feel your breath!