Thursday, May 12, 2011

it was just a dream.

Wow, i want to shout something out loud which is
MY FIRST SEM IS OFFICIALLY BLOW OFF NOW!!
Which is means that i'm having holidays now :D
And it would be a 3months break i guess!
Awesome, right?
*sei fish was whining that i'm having a so freaking long sem break*
*don't get envy kay sei fish?* ahahahahahahaha.

Since sei fish is in Taiping and of course we have to lepak :P
So, we went out just now.
Went to eat mango rice and she can't finish up and ended up i was the one who had to stuck everything into my dear mouth. Sei fish betol! Everytime also like this wan! Luckily i didn't order anything else if not i'm going to stuck all into your mouth until you vomit. LOL
*i guess she is gonna to kill me if she sees this later :P
After we planned for a movie but the time isn't allow us to watch so we went to walk around and it's too boring in Taiping cuz there is nothing else to do already! aiks...
So, i pulled her for MCD for the next round cuz i want the glasses.
She was so freaking full so i ordered a set and we shared but i guess i ate the most.
* i know i eat alot but this is just me* :)))

This week is a blueky glass. It's nice but i still prefer my pinky pinko which available only in next week. And sei fish promised to get me one next week. So, i'm staying tunned for that :)

And finally i got sticky.
It looks so nice in so many colors!
*credited to sei fish cuz she is the one who bought this for me.
i love you so much, sei fish

Well well, i have no idea what to do in these few months laaaa..! I guess bed will be the most time i will be spending with kot. lol
I'm gonna miss Penang :(

pls: tell me if you are in love with me :)