Sunday, May 1, 2011

Peak Time

I should had posted this last week but because the connection was sucks and also my short-term memory lost. lol
Okay.
Bought new flipper with the two sampat at home :P
Saw it in 1st Avenue the other day already but because of miss sham sham wasn't there so me and Yuh Fen waited for her to come back from Kulim then only we go buy together.
How lovely we are, right ? :)
And the best part is our flipper is exactly the SAME!
Only the size is different.

Mine is the smallest and the cutest for sure :)
and the follow by lim fen fen and miss sham sham.
*actually, lim fen fen's feet is the same like mine but she scared both of us will tersilap wear each other flipper that's why she chosen 6 and she said is more comfortable with bigger size*

We couldn't bear to take off the flipper actually cuz it's freaking comfy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Exam is coming and yet i didn't know what am i doing now :(
Oh dear accounting, pls let me love you for this 2weeks so that i can pass!

aemybeheiyping! Stop procrastinating!!
Arggghhh~~~
and also dear sore throat pls stay away from me.
You come visit me back after 12th but not now. :((
So, chaoz chaozzzzz~

Gonna off to bed. Having a bad headache and flu.
Dizzy la weyyyyyy :(

So, nights world :)



Pls: Just set me free so that i can fly high :D