Monday, May 23, 2011

Sunshine that shines beautifully


Sometime, i feel i'm seriously ego and in a meanwhile quite demanding as well. I don't know. Maybe this is just the inner of me that couldn't be erase easily. I tried to change and ditching from the bads wan but sometime once people started to put me to hell, and the evil of me just couldn't bear to stay asleep instead she will jump up and throw everything out without any limitations. *evil wink*
And this is really sympathy to the people who boomed by me cuz i'm real bad once my temper is out. Even mommy said so that I have to make changes and try to control my temper. I tried but just eventually failed :(
Well, when people is being nice to me, i will be nice. This is for sure. No worries if you are treating with a sincere heart.
But if ever you try to be bitchy to me, then gone case la weyyy. lol. (talking like i'm the female lion who has the ever sharp fang that will bite your head off once she is starves)
No worries. you will rarely see this cuz i don't simply throw out my temper if you weren't make me seriously freak up :)

And sorry sei fish for the another night, my words might be abit harsh. I'm trying to improve and be a better wan. I hope i can be better someday later :)
And pls you are forever my sista. This won't ever change no matter what. Love ya :)

I'm just who am i and this is Aemy Beh Eiy Ping :)

pls: how good if i can erase everything and start all over again. I failed but at least i didn't give up. (: