Sunday, May 15, 2011

it was a freaky sundayyyy

Yeahhh~ It's holiday now. Had an unexpected trip to Penang Yesterday :)
Thanks to the fatty king kong, Sing How. He texted me on Sat asking me whether free for tomorrow. Of course without any doubts, my answer for sure would be a YES!
He asked me to guide him the roads in Penang cuz he wanted to go there and fetch his sister.
For sure i know that sei fish will be tagging along wan so i asked him whether she is going anot. He was telling me that she don't want to go cuz of her laziness also economic errors. lol. Then i was telling him if she don't want to go then end up you have to go yourself already but he was asking me to go tempted her so that she will follow and he promised me if i'd convincing her successfully then he will buy me my favorite gummies. Of course when i heard of gummies, i'm so freaking excited. * i know i had been behaving like a kid, but choiceless :) *
So, i tried my very best to ask her to go... i text her, crap with her, talk whatever nonsense to make sure she will be tagging along. At last, she couldn't bear with my nosiness and agree to go. Seeee.. i'm so good in persuading * wink ;) *

That's the gummies i was rewarded :)

And while waiting his sis, we went lepak of course.
Went Gurney at first.
We went for swensens for ice-cream.
After that, we went BBQ Plaza.
* i know we eat alot but we just couldn't bear to stop sucking things into our mouth :P *

The sei king kong and me.

Sei fish and me :)


After that we went to Straits Quay. Charlie Brown Cafe :)
Everything is based on Snoopy's theme.


camwhore in Straits Quay's washroom. :D



the another girl is Sing How's sis.

That's for my past Sunday. It's quite tiring cuz have to woke up early in the morning and be prepared to wait for them to come pick me up then we went for dim-sum breakfast at lake garden then we joked, we crapped stupidly in the car. That was fun! I love it although i was the big bulb for them but i just feel nice to hang out with them cuz they are shewitttt :)

I don't know what to do at home actually. Doing nothing at home everyday. Lifeless :(
And what i want to do during this sem break is to get myself fair back cuz aunt said i'm so freaking dark after i went to Penang :(
And also lose some weight. I want DIET and i have to DIET!!
Because i look chubby now :(

pls: i don't know. i feel lost without you. do you feel the same way as me?